JOIN US FOR "LATE NIGHT LEOS"!!!

N

Nigel4less

Definitely Join us for this Fun Hour guys. And don't forget to call in!

-Nigel

Last edited by a moderator:
P

PacHerp

I will be the featured guest on the show, so call in and say "Hi". If you can't call in, we hope you'll be able to listen to the premier broadcast of this fun, new program!

You can also send us an e-mail if you want to submit any questions you have for Marcia before the show on Friday!

I'm looking forward to the launch, I hope you guys will listen in!

N

Nigel4less

I'll be sure to listen in. Good job Brittney and Nigel. Will it be downloadable, like Reptile Radio? I don't know if that is standard for Blog Talk Radio. How often will it be on, weekly?

We`ll be running the program every 2 weeks.

N

Nigel4less

I'll be sure to listen in. Good job Brittney and Nigel. Will it be downloadable, like Reptile Radio? I don't know if that is standard for Blog Talk Radio. How often will it be on, weekly?

And yes it will be downloadable.

Greyscale_Geckos

Haha, I want to... But I tend to speak oddly when on the phone.

I forgot to mention earlier, this is a very interesting project. Congrats to Brittney and yourself for coming up with such an innovative way to reach out to the community.

N

Nigel4less

Haha, I want to... But I tend to speak oddly when on the phone.

I forgot to mention earlier, this is a very interesting project. Congrats to Brittney and yourself for coming up with such an innovative way to reach out to the community.

Definitely, but this technology isn't brand spankin' new. But this is definitely going to be one show where Leopard Geckos rule ;)

paulnj

11PM eastern standard... that should be a good time to be myself if I remember to call in:main_evilgrin:

Visit our friends