Jungle Bell Albino

eyelids

Bells Rule!
I posted her at the other forum a few months back and thought I'd show her off again... Notice the love bites on her tail? I'm so happy because she's finally being receptive to my Mack Snow Pastel het Bell! Anybody else think she looks a little strange? I got her from Mark Bell and ever since Kelli showed off those Enigmas I've been hoping... She's got something special. Anyways.....

jbaphe1iu4.jpg

jbaphe2si7.jpg

robin

i wouldnt call her a jungle since she does not have any tail breaks or striping but she has a gorgeous abbarant pattern as far as the eyes. they look like typical bell eyes to me.. just my opinion
she is gorgeous though :)

PaulSage

I'm baaaaaack!
Michael, as soon as I saw the picture of your Bell I said "I have one like that!" I agree, she is pretty unique. I always thought of mine as a Pastel Bell (not that there is such a thing, but it seemed appropriate) because she isn't like any of my other Bells.

Normally I wouldn't do this, but here's a picture of mine. I just had to post it because yours is the only one I've seen that looks so much like her.

BellPastel.jpg

Sorry the picture is kinda crummy.

CoolGeckos

Deaf Herper
A lot of bells looks like that before crossed with Tangerines... There is still plenty of alike of those 2 females hidden somewhere out there.

eyelids

Bells Rule!
robin said:
i wouldnt call her a jungle since she does not have any tail breaks or striping but she has a gorgeous abbarant pattern as far as the eyes. they look like typical bell eyes to me.. just my opinion
she is gorgeous though :)

I figured the lack of bands was considered a tail break, but I guess not. I was thinking more of the 'het' Enigma. Her eyes have a golden tint to them. Oh and remember the Enigmas came out of his Bell group so I'm not so crazy for hoping. ;)

PaulSage said:
Michael, as soon as I saw the picture of your Bell I said "I have one like that!" I agree, she is pretty unique. I always thought of mine as a Pastel Bell (not that there is such a thing, but it seemed appropriate) because she isn't like any of my other Bells.

Wow they sure do look alike. I wouldn't call mine a pastel though. She's a lot darker in person. Thanks for the compliments! I'm looking forward to the babies no matter what they turn out to be.

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
Yep yep...Here's Ruby, and her eyes are pretty much the exact same color.
The first photo is from tonight, the other is a few months ago.

I should add, she has a beautiful pattern!

robin

i have two females from mark bell that look almost identical to those... those bells are pre crossing them into anything else. as far as the eyes mine looks just like that too

eyelids

Bells Rule!
Ok ok thanks for ruining my dream... Definitely just kidding guys! I'm glad you helped put that idea to rest. It was on my mind too much.

Visit our friends