Just A Few Of My Fat-Tails!

Carinata

Breeder of High End AFTs
I've been crazy busy all summer, but tonight I was finally able to take some pictures to post. I'm very excited to see what I produce this upcoming season. I've already cycled my animals and brought them up. I've even had a few hookups. Hope you enjoy!

W.C. Zero Female (Proven this season!)

Zero3.jpg

Zero2.jpg

Zero1.jpg

Whiteout Zero Male (On loan from Alex Estrada)

WZ2.jpg

WZ2.jpg

Whiteout Zero Female (I'm considering holding this beauty back!)

WhiteoutZero4.jpg

WhiteoutZero3.jpg

WhiteoutZero2.jpg

Male Whiteout 66% possible double het Caramel Patternless

Whiteout3.jpg

Whiteout1.jpg

And last but certainty not least, the original male from what I'm calling the Phantom project. I'll be releasing more information very soon about what I believe to be a very cool project with unlimited potential!

Phantom1.jpg

Phantom3.jpg

Phantom2.jpg

EverEvolvingExotics

Great shots, David! I'm glad you were able to find your groove in the picture taking progress. All of them look representative to the descriptions you've told me over the phone. With all the exciting new projects happening in Fat Tail world I'm glad to see you publicly sharing them for everyone to enjoy, sit back, and watch the progress. I can't wait to get started on the Phantom project, so many beautiful future combos. I never get sick of seeing that WC Zero girl, if there is a zero line to have it seems to be from her! I see the Whiteout double poss. het patternless/caramel from Chris is doing so well, he is huge!

TruVueGeckos

Go "Fat" or go home....
I love that Whiteout pos double het Caramel/Patternless. I would like to see what a Whiteout Caramel Patternless would look like.

Visit our friends