Just curious about photos in signatures

fallen_angel

Fallen Angel's Geckos
So there is a rule that says photos in signatures are not allowed, but there is also a new feature that lets you attach a photo to your signature. Was just wondering if there has been anything decided on whether the feature is going to be removed, or if photos in signatures will be allowed.

I don't know if it's up to us to vote, but I thought it would be pretty cool to be allowed a photo in the sig.. the dimensions weren't all that big either, so it wouldn't take up too much space IMO.

fallen_angel

Fallen Angel's Geckos
LOL yeah that would be bad. But the size requirements are 100 pixels high by 500 pixels wide, so that's a pretty good size I think :)

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
Instead of photos in your sig area, we have a pretty good-sized place for your avatar under your user name. When I see sigs that are more than 6 lines long with big graphics in them, it takes away from the content of the post. JMO.

fallen_angel

Fallen Angel's Geckos
That's understandable, the only reason I was wondering was because there is a "Signature Picture" area when you go to edit your signature. So I am confused on whether pictures are allowed or if the no-signature-picture-rule stands..?

Last edited:

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
They are not allowed at this time. We just updated to the 'newest' version of the vBulletin software for this website, and it was a part of the package. Sorry!

Visit our friends