just finaly waighed my baby is it ok or not

JordanAng420

LOL...if they were 25 kg, that would make them 55 pounds each! You really need to contact the Guiness Book! ;)

All joking aside...how old are they? At 25 grams, they should be rather young.

mariex4

lmao im just reading of my normal scales pmsl sorry im blond hehehehehe but then again my hubby must be thick aswell as he said 25kg pmsl , at the shop were i got them the guy who breeds said about 3 months

Srt14292

Est; 1992
For 25g at 3 months is steady growing in my books, my MSenigma has only just hit 20g (he is a slow grower) and hes 3 months on the 17th, yet my plain MS has hit 30g and shes a week younger. Different morphs grow at different paces, you shouldn't really be worried unless they are losing weight. As long as they are eating and steadily putting on weight then your all goooood.

mariex4

ty so much im happy now as somebody said on another site they look to thin but ive heard aswell and read that if there tail is about the same width of the kneck there fine wether this is true im not sure

Srt14292

Est; 1992
Yes that has some sort of truth in it, you want to aim for the tail being as thick as or thicker then the geckos kneck. That would be a sign of good weight, but don't be religious by it, sometimes geckos put almost no fat on in their tail for months then a massive jump will occur (not really you just don't notice the difference untill its made big)

mariex4

there eating fine when they can catch the crickets the poor things go for them but then the crickets go in places they cant so i feed them when there looking and put them near were they are so they have more of a chance pmsl but yes ive seen them eat also last night and night before the male has been licking his minerals out his dish so least i know hes taking that to but not seen the female eat it yet

Visit our friends