Just sayin' hey

T

tribalxgecko

I think I signed up on these forums quite some time back...but don't remember what email or account I used, so here I am starting fresh. So heya :p

Been a while since I really paid to much attention to the gecko world. I have been working with my own projects going into my 3rd year. But being super busy between 2 jobs, school, and just buying a new house that is a fixer upper project in progress, I have not paid much attention to what's goin' on outside my own little hut, lol.

I have 33 leos, mostly bells, tangs, and ghosts, and a few hets that I am working with this year. Unfortunately I did not have the time or money to breed them last year, so just held on them till this year. I also have a small group of banded geckos (c.brevis I am thinking, but not positive) which I hope to breed this year as well.

Besides that, I have several fish tanks, fresh & salt, a beardie named Jack (who is rather mean strangely), and 2 cats. I have 2 daughters which I could probably classify into the animal catagory too ;)

Here is a couple of my Bells, old pics (about 2 years), but all I had ATM.

10608Bell2L.jpg

10608Bell3L.jpg

Visit our friends