Just some Boas

• Thread starter Jungle Habitats Plastics
  • Start date
J

Jungle Habitats Plastics

well ill get some up here to.
MVC_802S.jpg

This is my new girl had her a few months I call her "Big Red" shes 8 ft 22 lbs on may 26th

This one Im dying to breed this fall shes my bestest Normal lol Shes from my old Matriarch(sp) female i lost a few yrs back in 2003 in this litter she died after few days after she gave birth
You will see why shes special to me ... she my 2nd generation "tangerine bloodline of my own 13 yr old female that died . this girl will be bred by a dom ghost male this fall should be NICE hypo pastels
MVC_800S.jpg

My lil Snow Boa as a baby
may 2005
malesnow.jpg

him March 2006
MVC_685S.jpg

hes right at 4ft and now just over 1 yr old so im hoping he will go this fall or early 07

last ones for now this girl is from my proven genetic stripe female shes a new bloodline also

pic00005.jpg

J

Jungle Habitats Plastics

those "Heart beat stripes on her tail go both sides her tail and look like the chevy heartbeat lol . Her tail is also tangerine orange as her sides on the bottom about 1/3 up from the tail. and best of all her belly is CLEAN WHITE I know me ad Davey have some Pastels with pure white bellies ill find out if mine is anything like Daveyfigs this fall when she gets bred

Visit our friends