Just waiting

muskrat24

I'm finally getting my first Gargoyle Geckos. I puchased a probable pair from Gecko Envy geckoenvy.weebly.com and am just waiting until the temperatures in MN to get warm enough to ship. This will be my first time getting any herp shipped to me and I'm dying in anticipation. I'll be sure to post pics/video when I recieve them. I don't know how you guys do it waiting I'm like a kid waiting for christmas to get here haha.

Hannibal

Gray Sky Exotics
Congrats! You'll soon find out most of us are very impatient when it come to receiving geckos or eggs hatching.....it's like pulling your hair/teeth/nails out & any unexcepted delays really drive us insane. But one way to cope with the wait is to constantly make little changes/additions to the new enclosure until they arrive.

You will notice an immediate personality difference between the 2 gargs & as they settle you I'll notice more slight differences between them. These slight differences is what makes them so addicting.

sarahberry

You will notice an immediate personality difference between the 2 gargs & as they settle you I'll notice more slight differences between them. These slight differences is what makes them so addicting.

Good thing I'm only getting one... if I had more for comparisons I'd have to get more... for more comparisons... purely for research purposes, right? :main_laugh:

56 days and counting til the Reptile Expo! :D

Visit our friends