Just wanted to start by showing some of our breeders and soon to be's

gko reptiles

A New Generation
These are our Male SHTCT's and Sunglows. Also, the last is a het raptor from Kelli. He's awesome thanks Kelli. Oh, we are GKO Reptiles. My wife Christine and myself, Phillip, love all of these geckos. We have just now started to post classifieds with offspring. In a couple months we will be attending shows and have a website. Well, here are the pictures.

gko reptiles

A New Generation
These are the Females

Some female sunglows and SHTCT's, Also, the last is a het raptor reverse stripe from Kelli. She's awesome. These are just a few of our breeders. Their offspring have been amazing. A couple more months people will be asking "Where did we come from??" LOL.

robin

OK those are some amazing geckos. very very nice but i have to say my favorite is the second female pictured. ohhh i am in love :grin:

gko reptiles

A New Generation
Yep a pretty penny was spent. I love the hobby. It is something we both enjoy doing. Also, it is a second job to us. We would love one day to get up there with breeders such as Ron Tremper or The Urban Gecko. You have to start somewhere. Actually the second female picture and the first male pictures are actually geckos that we hatched. Thanks for the replys guys.

C

chad e

very nice group of geckos you got there! i think i seen that reverse stripe female on kellis available page just a little while ago. is that the same one?

L

LadyGecko

Yummy Eye Candy that you have there
That is one very nice group of leos
:D
Sandy

Visit our friends