Kai's new home

Amanda1

3 Year Member
This is a little overdue, but I wanted to post pics of Kai's new screen enclosure. I lined the walls with contact paper to hold in humidity. (Thanks for the idea guys!) He's really loves it. :)

DSCN1375.jpg

Here's my little chubster relaxing in the new place.
DSCN1376.jpg

Gopherhockey03

That's exactly what I want where did you get him he's awesome! And awesome enclosure!!! You will have to tell me how you like the screen enclosure! Where did you get it?

Amanda1

3 Year Member
I got the enclosure on amazon.com. They aren't that expensive, and I really like it so far. I got Kai from a breeder friend of mine. He's been pretty happy climbing around in his new place!

Amanda1

3 Year Member
I don't think she ships, and she doesn't breed every year, just once in a while for fun. And she only gets about 2-6 babies when she does. I think she's got a couple pinstripes that she might breed this summer, which would be nice to get your hands on (who wouldn't want one? lol)...so if you're willing to drive to Wisconsin, you might be in luck!

Gopherhockey03

I do go to the Wisconsin Dell's every year! And I also go to the Vikings Vs. Packers game every year at Lambeau sooo If she's within an hour of those places yes I def would!

Amanda1

3 Year Member
She's in Madison, which is about an hour south of the Dells. You should check out the Wisconsin Reptile Expo in Madison; the next one is May 8. http://www.wireptileshows.com/
My gecko's dad actually belongs to Terri Kane, who always has a booth with lots of cresties at the show (she's listed under vendors on the site). And if my breeder friend has any geckos to sell, they'll be at Terri's booth.

Laylay

What a cute chubbie Crestie! I can't wait to change my set up. I think I'll do the same, where do you buy the foam rock walls?

Amanda1

3 Year Member
Thanks! I got the rock background at a local petstore. I've never seen them at the chains. The brand is Exo-Terra, and I'm sure you could find them online.

Amanda1

3 Year Member
lol He would be a ladies man if I had any lady geckos! I don't know about morph...He fires up bright orange and dark brown. And yes he is pretty chubby, I mean healthy. ;)

lol He would be a ladies man if I had any lady geckos! I don't know about morph...He fires up bright orange and dark brown. And yes he is pretty chubby, I mean healthy. ;)
That is a great sign of healthyness lol and maui will lokk like that when hits his age but red-orange lol

Visit our friends