Kidneys are the worse organ EVER

jmlslayer

Apparently mine hate me and want to fail to work..... so beacuse of that i now have high blood pressure and on diet restrictions, ill name some of the things i cant eat, All the best things!!!!!!!!! ugg i'm hella depressed i slept all day haven't talked to none of my friends and don't feel like moving or talking... i have no idea why im typing this right now... anyways if your in the Houston Area come on down to Texas Children Hospital and say hello to yours truely im in room 1211 if anyone cares to knw....

thestack510

Rest In Peace jmlslayer
If I could I'd go see you. I'd also love to harvest some kidneys for you, but I do my best not to be evil these days. Take it easy Bro. You can call me any time day or night if you need to talk to someone. If I don't pick up call again, if I happen to be asleep the Blackberry message notifier will wake me up.

727geckokid

SH** Bro I really wish I lived by you and would love to come see you. I will keep you in my prayers man and hope you get up out the Hospital Soon. David Evans Told me You were in and I couldnt believe it.. Stay strong My friend, you gonna be aight You got my number so hit me up whenever!.. I'll Sip some lean For Ya!!! :main_thumbsup:

justindh1

I know what your going through. My girlfriend has been on dialysis for 4 years right now. She has been waiting to get a kidney transplant for that amount of time too. Its something I don't talk about much because it hard to talk about with others that don't know about it. I hope that everything goes better for you! I will pray for you and hope that everything gets better. Just keep your head up and realize that others are going through the same or similiar situations and have gotten better. :main_yes:

jmlslayer

Thank you all very much i would of replied to this thread sooner but i have not felt too good the 24 hours i think i have gotten the flu while being up here :main_no:...

Visit our friends