Kouwe Snake

Zachery

I've been looking around for a forum that could help with info on the Kouwe Snake. Is it poisonous? Where is it located. I have to write a term paper on strange and unique reptiles.

Thanks,

Zachery

Zachery

Not much on the web

snakes aren't poisonous, but some are venomous. never heard of it but google is your friend... ;)

I heard the Kouwe is in St. Lucia and so I looked it up already. All I saw was that the Kouwe is the rarest snake in the world.

I was hoping to get more info.:(

fuzzylogix

Carpe Diem
there may be someone here that could give you more info. sorry, wasn't suggesting you wouldn't get information from this site, just have to wait to see if someone replies. good luck on your research though.

M_surinamensis

Shillelagh Law
I've been looking around for a forum that could help with info on the Kouwe Snake.

Try kouwes. Also try Liophis ornatus or Dromicus ornatus if you want to get nineteenth century about it. That's about as much help as I'm willing to give (maybe someone else will feel differently, though I kinda doubt it) because...

I have to write a term paper on strange and unique reptiles.

You uh... you do realize that "some dude on a forum said" is not a source you can cite for a term paper, right? And that your term paper is something you should do the research for and writing of?

Unless of course I'm going to get credit for it. Which class at which school will I be receiving my grade from?

Visit our friends