Lady Gecko yay or nay?

S

Sirron

Yes another sexing question. Turns out I'm horrible at it. Well this is my mack snow het bell temp sexed female. I'm seeing bulges and pores but I've been known to over analyze things so I thought I'd get a few other opinions. I'm not sure exactly how old, but 'she' weighs about 26ish grams right now.

Goodies Pic
012-5.jpg

And a teddybear one just for kicks
057.jpg

StopperExotics

Female, 100%.
(Reasons why I say so; shape of the tail [coke bottle, not straight], pores are apparent, but small and not pronounced for a girl of her size; and she doesn't have really noticeable hemipene bulges.)

Khrysty

mmm no...imma say male. The pores are not just visible, but dark. The distance between the vent and the first ring are greater than females tend to have.

StopperExotics

Hmmm, I don't necessarily agree with you Khrysty, however, I think we need some "side-on" shots to see if there are any bulges at all. Trust me, I've been sold "males" at 20 grams that had that identical look, and once I got them home and really evaluated the situation, and put some weight on them, they were definitely females. So I guess we'll have to see if she can post a side-on to really verify the sex. -shrug-

Angel

i was thinking male with the dark pores but i was having the same issue with my guy thought he was a she cause the bumps werent very noticable but he proved me wrong lol. More pictures needed i think,.

S

Sirron

Crap okay I'll see if I can get a couple more pictures for you guys. Thanks for all the quick responses by the way.

B

Ballistic_Balls

I'm leaning toward male also but just leaning not 100% sure

StopperExotics

Now that I see the hemipene bulges, I'd say he is indeed a male, just with the shape of the vent before, things were looking female. You must have had his tail bent back quite a ways instead of out flat? Anyway, I'd say male.

S

Sirron

hm.... well that sure mixes things up a lot for me. I guess it's a good thing that I just bought a snowbell :D Thanks everyone for all the help.

Samantha

I'm think n male but if I were u I would just beef "it" up and look again in a month then it would be Easter to tell

Visit our friends