Last of the collection for sale, all geckos under $30.

leonut

Due to financial and other issues, I am selling my reptile collection. I need them gone fast so they are priced low.

3 crested geckos; 1 flame 1 red tiger and 1 pale harlequin all unsexed and about 6-7 months old $20 each

2 leopard geckos 1 male jungle tremper albino about 7-8 months old for $25 and 1 female normal (I'm not sure on the exact genetics) about 3 years old $10 for the gecko and $40 for both the gecko and 10 gallon tank plus heatpad, cage carpet, hides, screen lid, and water bowl.

$90 for all of them plus the 10 gallon tank and accessories.

I can provide 16 qt. tubs and plastic plants for all three crested geckos if needed. Local pickup in the Midwest city Oklahoma area only. I may make exceptions for other parts of Oklahoma.

Contact me @ [email protected] or PM me for pickup details etc.

(Flame)
IMG_3403.JPG

(Harlequin)
IMG_3327.JPG

(Red tiger)
IMG_3355.JPG

(Normal)
IMG01IDP001%20Becky.JPG

(Jungle tremper albino)
IMG02IDLJTA001%20Diablo.JPG

Photos are old but the are pretty much the same except the red tiger is now brighter red and the harlequin is paler. Sorry about the size.

Last edited:

leonut

I can also throw in 14 oz. of repshay cgd free. I need these guy to be sold. I may accept offers as well.

leonut

Ok guys, I really need to sell these guys all together quickly so, $70 for EVERYTHING! this is a steal! I NEED them gone! I can't afford them!

Visit our friends