Latte is a Sketchy Little Love

KTyne

Kayla
Here is my Fattie, Latte. She is adorable but is still kind of sketchy around me, hence the title, lol.

IMG_4505_zps4c699689.jpg

Me and Latte :)
IMG_4511_zpsef17405c.jpg

IMG_4513_zps3d52a5ae.jpg

IMG_4515_zps555e8873.jpg

IMG_4522_zpscb126079.jpg

IMG_4523_zps642928e7.jpg

I've noticed that Latte has a bit of an under bite and I was wondering if that's normal for Fat-tails? I swear she didn't have one when I got her. I'm worried she has mouth rot or something because it looks like the under bite is actually just slight swelling.

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
SHe's very cute and looks fine (I don't really see the underbite). I have a fat tail named Latte too. She just laid her first eggs of the season last night.

Aliza

KTyne

Kayla
SHe's very cute and looks fine (I don't really see the underbite). I have a fat tail named Latte too. She just laid her first eggs of the season last night.

Aliza

Her under bite is VERY slight, but even my Fiance noticed it right away without me even saying anything a couple of weeks ago. I think I'll just keep an eye on it for now as she has no noticeable marks in or around her mouth.
And awsome! I'm still trying to figure out for sure whether Latte is Male or Female. I'm pretty sure Female. She is about 10 months old now. :)

Visit our friends