Leo pics!

Ian S.

Hi all,
I havn't been taking many leo pics lately and thought it was about time to post a few.

This is one of the early 05 tang bell x red stripe (he's become a favorite)
P6270089.jpg

One of the blizzards poss.het bell.
P6270087.jpg

and here is an update on that albino patternless red stripe!
P6270085.jpg

P6270083.jpg

not much change other than size since the innitial "pink to brown" metemorphasis. Still a sweet looking little guy/gal.

Last edited:
S

Sarah H

Wow! i love that stripe! Very different looking. The other two are awsome too :)

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Ian,

You and I need to talk, I think we should breed that litle girl to my Patternless Red Stripe (POssible Het Tremper) I got from Kelli. If you are interested, let me know :)

Here he is:

MPRS-2.jpg

Ian S.

Sure sounds good to me. Your male looks just like my male when he was smaller. How cool. Do you have any female bells ready to breed?? :main_thumbsup: Oh yeah and the mother of that little tremper is the stripe female I got from you.

Last edited:

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Ian S. said:
Sure sounds good to me. Your male looks just like my male when he was smaller. How cool. Do you have any female bells ready to breed?? :main_thumbsup: Oh yeah and the mother of that little tremper is the stripe female I got from you.

You have a Male like mine? Then, why aren't you breeding her to him?

I have one Female Bell Het Stripe that is almost ready to breed, I am going to breed her o this male as well :main_thumbsup: All the rest of my Females Bells are gravid already.

Ian S.

This is the father! He looked just like yours when he was younger. He's darker and a bit thinner than normal from breeding, but you get the idea. She's just a baby. She'll breed next season though.
P6270069.jpg

Last edited:

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Wow, he did lighten up. I REALLY hope mine doesn't do that:main_no:

When she is ready to breed and if you still want to breed to my male, let me know :main_thumbsup:

Visit our friends