Leopard gecko baby morph?

kayla.h

Ok I've posted a few feeds of 3 of my other babies that hatched this year. I had a baby hatch while I was away on vacation (neighbor was nice enough to set him up a tank with my instruction). This one is different than the first 3. It has a nice striped pattern with the black marks bordered by yellow. Not sure if that's a type, or a typical mack snow or what, but I'm hoping someone can help me out. Better pics are coming soon (he's in mid-shed, the little stinker) but here's the pic the neighbor sent when he got him out of the incubator.

uploadfromtaptalk1408574938567.jpg

kayla.h

After the little goofball shed I realized he isn't black at all, just a deep brown/purple with faint yellow only in certain places. The rest of him is white like the siblings. Will we go with normal/wild type?

uploadfromtaptalk1408587787109.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1408587799638.jpg

kayla.h

Mack snow and super snow giant are the parents. It's probably a giant, since it hatched out at over 3 grams. But the yellow on him is very faint but in the same pattern as in the normals.

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
All geckos resulting from a snow x supersnow cross will be either snow or supersnow. Time will tell if it's a giant. I've hatched geckos at 4 grams and have no giant genes at all in my collection.

Aliza

Visit our friends