Leopard Gecko owner!

X

xSimplyxSarahx

I had to wait about a week, before I could even post! :main_yes:

Well, anyway my name is Sarah and I'm a Leopard gecko owner as of one year & 7 months. His name is Gex, and he is 82 grams at the momment. Sadly in a 10 gal, but I'm working my way up to getting him a wonderful 20 gal. So he can be in leo land. I'm loving the awesome yet sometimes hard, lizard world.

I'm going to post a few pictures in the leo part. :p

I'm going to be getting a list of things I need, I do have a question about the Red Light Bulb. By any chance can you just use a normal one? Or do you have to have one from the petstore?

I think I'll enjoy it here, and a warning to all. Sometimes I can write pretty long messages. ;)
-Sarah

ReptileMan27

Welcome to GFs :), I would reccomend a under tank heater rather then overhead heating. Belly heat is better, if additional heat is needed then a regular or nocturnal bulb will do.

X

xSimplyxSarahx

ReptileMan27 said:
Welcome to GFs :), I would reccomend a under tank heater rather then overhead heating. Belly heat is better, if additional heat is needed then a regular or nocturnal bulb will do.

Thank you. [:
I have both a bulb, and UTH.

X

xSimplyxSarahx

Can someone please tell me what part of the forum to post in? Some places say Leopard Geckos would be under "Other Lizards" Others say, in the "Gecko" part.
Thanks! =)

Visit our friends