Leopard Gecko Powder

theWERM

Hi, I'm new to all this leopard gecko stuff and I wanted to what powder I should be putting in his dish and how often should i dust his food.

heres a pic of what I use
DSC00249.jpg

snakegirl

Many people use this style of keeping leopard geckos

(pink label) Dust 2 times a week - with calcium + D3 on the feeders
(green label)Keep a bowl in the cage at all times - Just calcium NO d3
(blue label) use every so often if you want- Just more vitamin and such to keep them healthy

However i do dust my feeders often with calcium +d3, I do not leave a dish of Pure calcium in there cages, i tend to dust more often and give out Pure calcium drops to my laying females, many people have there own way of doing things.

Am not really sure what that bottle is? i never used it before, but many people use these brands (even me) i have started using Zoomed brand, and i do like it more often since its MUCH more finer Powder.

IMG_8023.jpg

sammer021486

You can dust with every feeding, it is formulated to be used at every feeding and you will not need to have a schedule of what calcium, calcium+D3, and Multi-vitamin to use and what day to use it.

The purpose of the Repashy Calcium Plus is to provide the proper minerals and multi-vitamins so that you do not have to use multiple products.

I still leave a pure calcium dish in each of my gecko's tanks, even while dusting with the dust you have posted.

Tony C

Wayward Frogger
I dust with Calcium Plus at every feeding, and on Allen's advice I no longer include a calcium dish in the enclosure.

Visit our friends