Leopard Gecko Question

Ygm67tx

Hi all! I purchased “Sam” or “Samantha” (not sure yet) two months ago and was told that he/she was “a few weeks” old at the time. So, I estimate the age at 3-4 months maybe! My question is... what type of leopard gecko do I have (morph) according to the current color and pattern? There is a lot of lavender in the bands but also, a few yellow “dots” started showing up. Any ideas or predictions? 69863347-AB43-4B96-901B-63FB173941F7.jpeg

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
It's a little hard to tell without seeing a picture of the whole gecko from above. It looks as if, besides the yellow starting up, that she is basically black and white. If so, she is a snow gecko (they hatch black and white instead of black and yellow). Usually as they mature, they get yellower to the point where it's impossible to tell whether an adult gecko is a snow or not. There is a morph called "lavender" but I also find that many geckos go through a lavender looking period as their black bands lighten. There's a chance that she may not be that lavender as an adult.

Aliza

Visit our friends