Leopard gecko supplements?

Heyoitselle

Hi there I have a juvenile leopard gecko I just got recently. Currently I’m a little confused on how often I should dust the insects. Currently I am feeding her everyday but I just have a few questions. I have a little pot of calcium powder without d3 for her to take when she needs it. However I’m not sure how many times a week I should dust her insects with the calcium d3 since she can free feed calcium when she needs it. Currently I’m dusting with calcium +d3 twice a week and dusting with multivitamins once a week. Everything I’ve read says different things and I don’t want to over do it with the calcium. Let me know if I’m already doing too much or if I need to dust them more regularly with the calcium d3.

The lizards

With eating every day, I would dust calcium w d3 5 days, and multivitamin 2 days in a week. I normally offer calcium without d3 in their enclosure, just so they don't get too much. (I don't have any uvb providing extra d3 on any of my leopard geckos though.) Hope this helps! If you have any other questions, I'm happy to answer them.

Visit our friends