Leopard Geckos and more (My collection)

UltimateBankai

Hey so here are my scaly pals (i raise all my reptiles)

Leopard Geckos Tremper Albinos ,Just took these pics minutes ago,both in shed hence the gray fade.

Sesshomaru,

Pein,

My Tegu Renji,about 15" now,however he is now in full on hibernation :(.

Bearded dragons,had these guy since just 6",now pushing 12 and 16"!! No i don't house together, just for a comparison in color here. Darker one is Hige (male) Ligther one is Tsume (Female)

Carpet Pythons, Jungle x Coastal female (she tagged me today)1st pic and Coastal x Irian jaya (male) 2nd pic

Savannah Monitor,Gaara, picture explains it all.

Ball python "Beauty", 100% het clown,

Colombian Boa, Tobiume

Burmese python, Haineko , she is getting huge! got her at 20" she is now a few inches shy of 4ft! :) so proud

So that's everyone, and yes those lumps are meals ha ha! All of those pics we're taking today expect for the tegu and monitor pictures. Thanks for looking :)!

Josh2

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
wow great photos! And a very nice collection you have! I really want more snakes. If only I could get my girlfriend over her fear of them! ;)

shell

3 Year Member
wow u hav a big collection :) are tegus easy t care for? my partner really wants 1, n im nt sure we'l hav room or b able t hav time t care properly 4 it!

UltimateBankai

wow u hav a big collection :) are tegus easy t care for? my partner really wants 1, n im nt sure we'l hav room or b able t hav time t care properly 4 it!

I won't say they are extremely hard,but they are certainty not easy. They take a great deal of time,space and money to care for. They can eat a lot,and it only gets more expensive as they grow. If your getting into a tegu,its something you should be 110% sure about. And do lots of research.

Research is key! Do all you can around the housing and feeding,see if your up to the challenge. The one things that really gets to me other than food and enclosure size,is they fact that argentines tend to hibernate,its a pretty stressful thing for us tegu keepers.

Geckomaster743

Great Pics! I may be a little too late for this Forum but this is quite a Collection. I dont really have Snakes yet but id have to look in to it!

Visit our friends