Leopard Geckos at Columbia SC show?

NCleopardgeckos

I am not 100% sure this goes here, but since it is about a show then maybe haha.

Well, a friend of mine has fallen in love with my leopard gecko Ming, and she wants to get one now. I went to the show in "Charlotte" (it was way far away from the city) but it was REALLY small, and the only leopard geckos they had looked like they were going to die. The only good part about that trip was we got sundaes from Friendly's lol.

Is the one in Columbia SC like that one? I know it is a month away, but knowing that there will be geckos there would determine if the 2 hour drive would be worth it for us.

fl_orchidslave

We haven't done the NC show, but Columbia was great. It's big, and a lot of everything. The only drawback is, early in the year there isn't as much, babes are just beginning to hatch in both snakes and gex. Some breeders have babies year round tho, so there will still be plenty. It's well worth going :)

houseb

I can't wait to go to the Columbia show! We went to the show in Charlotte, NC (actually it's in Concord) fell in love with the reptiles and decided to get a pet leo at this upcoming show. Do you know if the vendors accept credit/debit cards or should we just bring cash to be safe?

LzzrdBoy

The Reverend LzzrdBoy
I'm currently in Blythewood and was planning on attending this show this weekend. Hope to see some other GeckoForums.net members there! Perhaps I should wear a highly recognizable hat or alike. Hmmmm!

fl_orchidslave

I can't wait to go to the Columbia show! We went to the show in Charlotte, NC (actually it's in Concord) fell in love with the reptiles and decided to get a pet leo at this upcoming show. Do you know if the vendors accept credit/debit cards or should we just bring cash to be safe?

A lot of vendors are cash only, but not all. There is an ATM at that facility.

garygecko

When and where is the show? My son just got a leo and I think he would really love going to something like that. We are not too far away, so we might be able to do it. And is there any place on here with a list of shows and info? Or another website that lists them? I've love to take him to a show this summer.

Visit our friends