Leos can jump

LeoLover1

3 Year Member
This little girl actually leaped from this branch, aiming for the upper rim of the aquarium. I've never seen a leo jump before. They'll stand and claw at the sides and corners, but she launched herself off that branch. I think that is how she hurt her lip. (You can see it in the photo) Its healing fine, though.
000_0365 web.jpg

LeoLover1

3 Year Member
I think they want a male! This is the group with that hasn't been bred and that I need a new stud for. I'm heading to the Reptile Show tomorrow!

Geckomaster743

I think they want a male! This is the group with that hasn't been bred and that I need a new stud for. I'm heading to the Reptile Show tomorrow!
Wow Thats Great to hear!
Speaking of Leopard Geckos amazing Jumping Skills i one time put the Cage lid on wrong so there was a Crack in it big enough for a Gecko to jump through. Though my Geckos would have to jump at least a Foot across there Cage to reach it. With a surprise i walked in to the Room where i keep my 6 Leos in the morning and found Thesus ( I believe he's a Mack Snow ) Resting on the Lid looking all chill. Thank god we didn't have the Cat at the time and He didn't move because he was so nervous because outside of his cage! The point is Make sure you put your lids on because I seriously did not think that the Careless mistake i preformed could be turned in to some thing Major...

LeoLover1

3 Year Member
Great story, Dark!!! The odd thing is, I never have had to put lids on my cages before! But I did get them a new boyfriend. He is still in quarantine, but he is a Tremper Super Snow from JMG Reptiles. He is almost pure white, with just faint tan pattern, and some deep red eyes. I got a good deal on him since he has a regrown tail. Here's a pic...
000_0436 web.jpg

LeoLover1

3 Year Member
I figured I better post a pix of the other new boy. I call the one above Lazarus, and this is Lioth. He is a Giant Jungle het for Raptor, also from JMG. He weighed 75g when I got him home. Not huge but we'll see if he grows any more. He does have a really long tail!
000_0438 web.jpg

Visit our friends