LL Reptile

J&K's Lemy

Kreacher
Does anybody know if LL Reptile's Leos have good genes?
they have a bell sunglow female I like witch might be good for my future breeding plans with Axle(jungle het bell)male
Jake Ross

Russellm0704

Honestly, you would be better off to buy from a breeder who can tell you the complete specifics of each indivual gecko. I have purchased many supplies from LLLReptile and have always had great service. I am guessing that their animals are probably healthy but I would just never test it. Plus, breeder's have better looking animals.

DrCarrotTail

+1 ^^

I would agree with Russell. If you really want to breed I would buy some geckos from a reliable breeder that knows their gecko's genetic history.

I've seen LLL advertise on Kingsnake.com looking to buy animals. I think they buy in bulk at wholesale prices and I don't think I would buy breeders from them since there's no guarantee what the genetic background of the animal you buy is. They are a great place to buy supplies and (I've never heard a complaint so I assume) healthy pets if you're not thinking of breeding.

LLLReptile

Thanks for the nice responses. What I would disagree with on - something you guys obviously don't know about us - we now breed about 1/2 of the leopard geckos we sell OURSELVES. We have a ton of adult breeder leopard geckos in our 5,000+ square foot breeding facility. We also breed chameleons, tons of snakes, skinks, arrow frogs and tons more. We are breeders. Along with that - our leopard geckos that we don't breed ourselves typically come directly from the Bells. So besides our own stock - their stock is top notch - and we 100% know the genetics (they are marked on our site if they are hets, etc).

Hope that helps out a bit. Thanks!

Scott - LLLReptile & Supply
www.LLLReptile.com

Visit our friends