lllreptile.com

G

geckofreak570

Hi is lllreptile a good place to get a bp from? How do they take care of their bps? Do they ship next day?

PaulSage

I'm baaaaaack!
Christian, I moved this thread to the "Business Inquiries and Reports" forum and will be locking it until you add your full name to your profile. Please note that such inquiries belong in this sub-forum only, and that per the rules for this forum, full names must be attached to each post. Thanks.

R

Russ S

Thanks for adding your full name Christian, Let the posting begin.

robin

i have never bought any animals from them but i have bought supplies from them and all went well. i have heard some horror stories about animals from them in the past but personally i have not dealt with them concerning reptiles. so i do not know how true this is

PaulSage

I'm baaaaaack!
Many years ago I bought chameleons from them and didn't have any problems. However, given that they deal with a significant amount of wild-caught reptiles, I would be hesitant to purchase anything from them that could be easily obtained from a captive-bred breeder. I'm not saying their animals are sick or anything like that -- it's just that the risk of cross-contamination would be greater given potential exposure to their wild-caught buffet.

(that, and I wasn't too thrilled with the condition of the leopard geckos they had at the NARBC show last weekend.)

Edit: Wait, I take that back. One flapneck chameleon I received from them showed up with a URI. I took her to the vet and had her treated without saying anything to LLL though.

R

Russ S

Please remember to include your full name when posting in this section as per the posted rules.

spykerherps

-sssSpyker ExoticSsss-
I bought a couple of juvenile female blizzard from them a wile back. They looked a little skinny when they came in not to bad but after a few weeks they started to go down hill fast. Took both to the vet did everything we could do for them but ended up loosing both of them. I was at a show and told them about what happened and they really truly didn't seem to care. Barely got a response from them ,and in person no less. safe to say I wont be buying any live animals from them .

Visit our friends