lllreptile

G

geckocraze

I was waonder if any of you have ever ordered off of lllreptile.com , if so how is there service? It is just that i have never puchased anything from there and i want to make sure it doesnt take 8 week for me to get something. Thanks for helpin me out :)

gecko breeder

i have and i got an incubater from there. it takes 5 days not incluting weakends for the product to arive

G

geckocraze

Would there happen to be any other site that you would be able to recomend me using? thank you :)

G

geckocraze

Stuff that can help make my leo pard geckos tank multi-level (He love to climb, so i want to make him happy :) ) , and stuff for breeding leopard gackos

R

Russ S

Please read the Forum Rules before posting in this section. You must have your full name in every post in this section. Thank you for your cooperation.

G

geckocraze

Well I didnt post it here, I posted it in the "All Other OT Posts " section, someone else moved it here, ok?

R

Russ S

No need to get defensive George, Thanks for letting me know the thread was moved.

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
I have found lllreptile to have fast service, good prices,good quality of supplies but high shipping prices. To find other options, you can google "reptile supplies" and then check out the sites and compare prices. Don't forget to add shipping costs which can make a big difference.

Aliza Arzt

Arconna

I've ordered several supplies from them, no animals though. I've had nothing but fast service from them. I think the time it takes to get stuff to you depends on where you're from. I live in Northern California, and since they are a California based company, I tend to get all my things in less than 3 days (usually about 2 business days). They do have higher shipping than most, but I prefer to use them simply because of their service. Same reason I use Sunshine Mealworms. Costs me maybe three or four bucks more than some competitors, but I've had nothing but fast and amazing customer service from them, plus NO dead worms at all. So yeah.

Milwaukee Reptiles

Gecko Addict
I use LLL for most of my supplies and feeders, but would tend to avoid using them for animals. I know in the past they sometimes didn't have the animals on hand, but when you place an order they would notify the breeder to send them out... I guess some people had problems, other times it worked out ok.

Response time is quick and they do have good service, and feeders I've ordered have always been pretty good. I'd recommend them for feeders and supplies without hesitation. Shipping time on feeders was always around 2 days, supplies usually 3-5 (to Milwaukee, WI)

Visit our friends