lobster roaches

HillDog

How many adult roaches would you say could support 3 juvi leopards and 2 adults while still keeping the colony healthy? Thanks for any replies

clear

Lobster roaches are a poor choice, they stink climb and smell. Almost smells as bad as crickets do. If you need a smaller roach like the lobster, turks work great. If you can handle roaches that are a little bigger, dubia and discoids both work great (the babies are small enough for almost any lizard).

to figure out how many feeders you will need we need to know how many you feed per week.

HillDog

I'd say I feed about 150 per week, maybe 175. hahahhahahah! If I can handle big roaches lol, roaches don't phase me at all I'm from Kentucky =] I don't know what you're talking about, I've kept lobsters before, they smell fine.

HillDog

wow, I just reread my last response and it came across kinda rude, that's not the way I meant to come across, sorry about that clear and thanks for your response.

clear

No problems, I was keeping and breeding colonies of lobsters over 20k. They stink compared to all other roaches except my orange heads.

A small colony of about 100 adult dubia females would give you plenty of babies and plenty of extra's. They are a lot larger than lobsters, do not climb fly or stink. Slow movers and breeders tho.

Visit our friends