Look at this little Beauty Got her at the Hamburg PA Show!

• Thread starter sacredcreatures
  • Start date
S

sacredcreatures

I picked her up at Hamburg PA show. She is a albino striped female FT. Shes young and I and several others do not see pores so I hope she's a she. I also got two Fat Tails Normals one striped and one is not. One is for sure a female the other looks to be male( which I really did not want) OH well. But they are inshed right now so I haven't taken their pics yet!!! Let me know what you think of this Baby Albino stripe. Deb :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Stitch

Very cute!

I do have a couple of questions.

1. Is the stripe supposed to be solid thruogh the tail? It looks like it breaks up near the middle of the tail.

2. Would you call her an "Apricot phase" albino? I have seen what they call tangerine/orange, peach and apricot phase albinos and she looks like an "Apricot phase".

Zbiz

T.A.I.L. REPTILES
AWWWWWW... why are fat tails soo much cuter than leos? Although Leos are more bad ass. Definately hope to get into aft breeding after my leo project, BEST OF LUCK with your new Afts!

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Stitch said:
2. Would you call her an "Apricot phase" albino? I have seen what they call tangerine/orange, peach and apricot phase albinos and she looks like an "Apricot phase".

I think someone made up the name "Apricot" as a Marketing thing. There is Peach phase and Tangerine Phase.

S

sacredcreatures

HI Stitch, She is very young so the stripe is developing whiter as for it going through the tail it doesn't on any of mine but I also have many regrown tails too But on a few of my normal stripes with tails it stops just like hers. As for her color she is very pale and her color hasn't come in all the way yet. She will get brighter so she could be an apricotcolor which is an off color of tang or peach but she didn't come from them to my knowledge. Deb

S

sacredcreatures

Thanks everyone for your nice replies. Rob tried to steal her from me at the show so she must be a pretty nice Fattie, I hope she has nice colorations as an adult she is very sweet. Deb

Visit our friends