Look what I picked up at the Manassas VA show!!

S

sacredcreatures

Here is three new babies( only two weeks old) and a 4 month old female(so far it looks that way!) I am not even going to guess on the color for the babies but they are fires except the marbled one. Then the 4 month old is a Extreme Harley Orange/red* (not sure yet on her color) she lost her tail as a baby so its all healed up now. I have two pics of her. And she is a sweet girl too. She came from GeckoLovers.com. He was at the show. Let me know what you think? Deb PS: Be sure to check out the new Leos and new Fatties I got too!!! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

BalloonzForU

Nice new additions, Deb!

gixxer3420 said:
These cresties are starting to grow on me. Again nice new additions Deb. your going to be extremely busy next season.

LOL Have you held one yet? Cause there's not turning back after that!

gixxer3420

Nope I've never held one. Probably a good thing. The only thing about them that I do not like is that they have to be in aguariums. I'm hooked on rack systems, I love the space they save and you can have so many cages with racks. So pretty much I will never get any because of this, unless you could maybe use the snake racks that are higher and deeper?

PrototypeGeckos

BalloonzForU said:
Nice new additions, Deb!

LOL Have you held one yet? Cause there's not turning back after that!

Felicia, I agree totally, I have always liked the Cresties but really didn't want another project to get involved in, but then I went and held one at the last show and now I have two males and I need to stock up on some females, they are very addicting!!! But I have no money :( lol

Visit our friends