Looking again for different leos..

LeoFan

I can't seem to find the edit button in my previous thread.
As I am figuring out my breeding plans, I realized I am a tad short.

I need a Bell Female, preferbly $50 and under (Not including shipping). It does not need to be any special, just a plain old bell with some nice color. I would love to spend 15-25, but I realize thats not always the case. It can be young, but something that will be ready to breed sometime (even late in the year) next breeding season would be nice.

I also need a male to breed with my Las Vegas Snow, so through whatever you can out there. I would preferably like to find another snow, but as long as its a Las Vegas I will consdier. Looking to spend 75 or less, if more feel free to email but nothing over 125.

Also, I could use a regular Mack Snow male, again with the same guidlines as the bell female, but only if they can be shipped together as a package (I don't want to spend shipping on a optional gecko)

The same goes for a male sunglow or tangelo. I would like to spend less than $75 on one, and preferably able to ship with the Bell Female or LV male but I will consider buying seperate if it is a good price.

Thanks!

Visit our friends