Looking for feedback!

OneFootedAce

Im looking for as much positive/negative/constructive feedback and criticism as I can get on the website I made...
Also the business name is not set, I just used it as a beginner thing, so any other ideas on the name or if you think it's okay, let me know!

Grim Geckos

All Feedback is welcomed with open arms!

Last edited:

robin

it looks really good :)

once thing that looks odd though is your GG logo. its a great concept but it looks too warm for the site. another thing and this is just my opinion but i think the colors like on the terms page anc caresheet page should be a little lighter to give a bit more contrast. i like the layout and the color choices it really looks good!

Last edited:

robin

it looks really good :)

once thing that looks odd though is your GG logo. its a great concept but it looks too warm for the site. another thing and this is just my opinion but i think the colors like on the terms page anc caresheet page should be a little lighter to give a bit more contrast. i like the layout and the color choices it really looks good!

when i said warm i mean dark!

OneFootedAce

So is your business name Grim Geckos?

Sorry about not responding (im only....3months late. lol), i havent been very active on the forums for a few months, just because ive been busy.

To answer your question, I think it'll have to change, just because i don't want it interfering with your website and theme. I haven't given it much thought (as to what it'll change to), but it'll change.

Last edited:

Visit our friends