Looking to adopt out my sub-adult female

Sunset

Hello all! Unfortunately, I lost my job and need to move back in with the folks until I get back onto my feet. I have a pretty large reptile collection, and I feel like I have less time for her and she doesn't get handled at all. I have a very hard time adopting out my animals, as I want to make sure they go to wonderful homes and with someone who knows what they are doing. even without needing to move, I would have liked to get her adopted into a loving, caring, well educated home. Like I said before, I don't spend as much time with her as I should. I want her to go to a loving home. She is very healthy, going through shed right now which she never has issues with. Has all of her toes, very friendly when being handled.

She is about a nine months-year, I adopted her as a juvi so Im not sure exactly how old she was when I got her. But she was very very young. She is about 6 inches long, patternless with a regrown tail. My roommate named her "Shroom" because her tail looks "like a mushroom". (lol). She is a very good eater, feeding off of dubia roaches.

She is free, however if you need supplies/some dubia for her I have a colony. I can sell you her whole set up. Just let me know. This is local pickup around Raleigh NC. Extending out to Raleigh, Cary, Garner, Wake forest, fuquay, durham, apex.

297.jpg 298.jpg 299.jpg 302.jpg 303.jpg

Visit our friends