Looks like a scam!!!!!!

Aubrey's Reptiles

Well it looks like I have been targeted.:main_angry: It sounds pretty basic, but what do you all think???:main_laugh:

Giant Banded Tremper Albino

My name is Fredrich Thomas and i am from Indiana in Indianapolis.
i am an engineer and presently in with my family for an working in oil
company..

i saw your ads profile on
:http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/pp_classifieds/showproduct.php?product
.. i would gladly love to know if you can sell it for me..

i have my own personal shipping agent in the state.. who will take care
of the shippment when the time comes..

all i will require from you now.. the amount and your mode of payment
required..So i can mail out the payment asap

kindly get back to me via my email address [email protected] and
its my joy when i see these animal as they make me feel ver good with my
home and my children love them,pls i will need to know if there is any
special care for these speachy

bye for now..
Fred

J

Jedi Master Bruce

I saw on a news special that these people in Nigeria and other third world countries get wealthy off this scam and never work a day in their life.

LeosForLess

i also love caring for these speachy, (he cant spell species, LOL)

I got this email too

Last edited:
D

DontShootMe

I posted one of my stories in the thread in the general discussion. I have another story a guy had won an auction online and asked if he can have his shipping company pick up the package that he'd send a prepaid label. I got the label got the biggest box I can find and put bricks and rocks in there coming out to about 100lbs and sent it to him. Never heard from him again.

N

nora

i've had that happen to me before someone ask me if they can send by mail a shipping label with a money order... got the shipping label.. no money order.. contacted the customer ask when they plan on sending a money order, was told it was sent with the label.. emailed back and forth for almost a month fighting about payment.... i was already annoyed by this guy, cuz at the same time he's asking when i will be shipping his order.. and of course i told him that his order will be shipped once payment has been received in full... so what does he ask? Will you accept a credit card? thou I clearly stated that i do not accept credit cards, paypal or personal checks...and that sent me over the edge.. Sooooo i did what brian did.. but i didnt ship him rocks and bricks.. i shipped him 2 cynder blocks, rotten fish, and dirty baby diapers.

The NY Gecko

Don't Get So Carried Away
You know....that whole shipping thing? Those companies that send you the prepaid post cards asking for your info or whatever. You know the ones im talking about. heres a way to really piss them off. get as many from the same company as you can. get all the used tires you can find since most garbage companies wont take them, find a huge box, and put tires or what not weighing up to 75lbs. then take it to the post office with the prepaid thing on top. the guy will look at you funny but its perfectly legal. rocks work too.

N

nora

and to think.. people though us NY'ers were such nice people.. roflmao

Visit our friends