Looky looky, I got a "baby shower" gift!

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
I went over to Jeremy's house today, and got to see his new baby boy (even cuter in person), and check out the "other" baby room too. LOL, can we say floor-to-ceiling geckos? He's hiding some nice stuff over there!

I was on my way out, and he twisted my arm to give me a parting "baby shower" gift. Jeez Jeremy, did ya have to twist so hard? Heeheehee :main_laugh: I was seriously worse than a kid in a candy store. It would have been easier to choose had I just closed my eyes, swirled around, and pointed. LOL

At any rate, I got to bring back home a GORGEOUS stripe het LV. She's so pretty - thank you, thank you, thank you Jeremy! What an awesome surprise.

Last edited:

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
Heehee, certainly the most lively! Getting the crib and dresser has to take the top spot (sorry Jeremy), as we REALLY needed them. But, where the crib and dresser will get dented and abused with age, I bet this girl is only going to get better!

PaulSage

I'm baaaaaack!
Grinning Geckos said:
Heehee, funny - I think I said those exact words when I first saw her (or pretty close).
You know, looking at her again I can't wait to see what she looks like in a few months considering the cool dark stripes on her tail and the lack of dark pigment on her body. I bet she'll be even sweeter. :)

gko reptiles

A New Generation
So Jeremy... When do the rest of us get to "swing by your place and say hi"? LOL

That's what I call a baby shower gift!! Something of that nature will definately be on my registry!!

PaulSage said:
You know, looking at her again I can't wait to see what she looks like in a few months considering the cool dark stripes on her tail and the lack of dark pigment on her body. I bet she'll be even sweeter. :)

same here I wonder what it'll look like also

LeosForLess

VERY VERY nice! It isnt a reverse stripe is it? That would be the bomb!

BTW jetemy, my brithday is a few weeks after NARBC...Just lettin ya know when i swing by there...:main_thumbsup:

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
Heeheehee, sorry Jeremy...I can't help that everyone is finding themselves suddenly pregnant...including the guys.

Paul, it's not a reverse stripe...those are a good deal harder to come by. Seeing one like this girl would be pretty sweet.

BTW - Her name is Baby, to celebrate Jeremy's new baby, and mine to come.

Visit our friends