Lots of Knobbies - pics

Gecko :)

Hi All

My name is Kelly, I am from Australia & am a keen Gecko keeper.
I only keep Nephrurus species.... & I LOVE them!

Here are a few of my Gecko collection

Levis

Pilbarensis
I am currently working with Yellow / Hypo Pilbarensis, I am hoping to breed some nice animals this coming season

Yellow/Hypo Pilb Clan

Yellow / Hypo Pair

Their Son - he is still only young , will be interesting to see how he colours up - although I am not keeping him

Hypo pair & their daughter

she is also still quite young & seems to be getting lighter & lighter with age, will also be interesting to see how she colours up

Amyae

Asper

Stellatus

Wheeleri

Laevissimus - I only aquired these towards the end of the seaon just gone & she laid 1 clutch of infertile eggs, she is now definately old enough to breed, so hoping to breed these guys this season,.

Thats it for now guys :p

Cheers Kelly

Thanks Grogshla!
Where in Aus are you? I am in Sydney.
Yes I do breed them,. breeding & raising the bubs is half the fun IMO

I currently have Levis, Pilbarensis, Amyae, Asper & Wheeleri available.
Not expecting to have any Hypo Pilbs available for some time though.

Grogshla

Awesome to hear. I am from Wollongong. At the moment i have a marbled velvet gecko in an enclosure and want to get another enclosure for some knob tails, hopefully the asper or amyae. Could you mail me your pricing list please? :)

nicolas

great job :main_thumbsup::main_thumbsup::main_thumbsup::main_thumbsup::main_thumbsup:

just a question about your levis : some of them have a spotted pattern who make me think about occidentalis exept the tail ; do you know the locality your levis ?

Regards Nic

leolover23

Love um! Also love the fact that you guys are from Australia--I'll be going to a university there in a few years and I love finding out facts about Australia. Now I know that they're gecko lovers too! ^_^

Wow,. Thanks for all your nice comments & Please excuse my slack ass reply!

Grogshla, I will send you a list of what I have available & their prices.

Nicolas,. Thats interesting that you make that comment as I have not been told that before.
To be honest I dont keep Occis (yet) although after looking at a few pics of them I guess I can see a similar patterning on a couple of My Levis,. although I can confirm mine are 100% Levis,. I am keen to add some Occis to my collection soon down the track, although I am waiting for the right pair to come along.

I have kept most of my pythons Locale specific, however this is not the case with my Geckos,. I just keep them seperated by Subspecies,. not locality,.. sorry I am not much help there.

GeckoGuy, I keep My Asper Warm end @ 32 & My Wheeleri the same as my levis @ 28.

Hey Leo,. yes indeed Australia does have at least 1 Gecko Lover,. I am Gecko crazy & can never get enough ;)
What are you going to be studying in Aus?

Once again I am really sorry for my slack reply! & Thanks again :)

L

leencoo12

great job :main _thumbsup:

just a question about your levis : some of them have a spotted pattern who make me think about occidentalis exept the tail ; do you know the locality your levis ?

Regards Nic

gixxer3420

That's the nicest knob tail collection Ive seen. I'm extremely jealous of your geckos! I wish you were in the US so I could buy some from you.

Hey Guys,
Thank you all for your nice comments!

While our Website is being updated I have put together a facebook page that shows some pics of our Geckos & Other Reptiles.

Feel free to check it out.
Aussie Reptiles
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Aussie...45637802176006

As time goes by I will continue to update the pics,. still plenty more to come.

Dont be shy to link your friends to this page too...
We are a long way off but once we hit 400 likes I will be auctioning off a Knobtail Gecko to the highest bidder.
(Provided they have their setup ready to go & must be located in Australia) ,.. So spread the word!!!

Thanks for looking guys.

Cheers
Kelly
[email protected]
www.AusReptiles.com.au <<<---- Returning soon ...for now Check out ---->>> http://www.facebook.com/pages/Aussie...45637802176006

Last edited:

Visit our friends