Lygodactylus Willamsi Pictures - Watching Me Watch Them

Styx

Getting photos of these guys is almost impossible, but I didn't have much else to do while drinking my coffee so I tried for some photos and a few came out okay.

My adult male that I have had for a few years now. His foot was lost in a cage door accident with his previous owner.

He's watching me take photos of him. He's pretty interested in what I do around his tank, but is less frightened of me than the other Lygodactylus.

His lady, who is, even after all this time, very wary of me. This is her usual basking perch right up under the lights. I am pretty sure she tells her children I am the devil and that I abduct geckos and they are never seen again. All of which is true, but I don't do anything horrible to them. I am sure she puts a bad spin on it and tells terrible lies about the tortures those missing geckos endure.

This is a female offspring of theirs who is very suspicious of me. I suspect her mother is the reason behind this.

Suspicious and somewhat curious...

Watching me take picture of her.

Josh2

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
Very nice photos! What beautiful animals. They look really skittish and suspicious of you too!

Visit our friends