Make some White SOCK Fat tails of your own.

chansbrow

home-slide5.jpg

Hello Everyone, Hope you are all well. We have a great selection of Fat Tail geckos for sale here at geckodaddy. Each of our geckos is captive bred by us and individually housed. We feed our geckos a diet of gut loaded / dusted crickets.The quality and health of our geckos is a priority!

We have been working with the "whitesock" trait since 2008. The original geckos we acquired were amelanistic het socks. You do not see many "normal" looking afts with socks today. If you would like more info on the project, shoot me an email or give me a call. Note: There is an amel gene lurking in this project.

I do have a few females that have white toes that are not listed. Please inquire about those if you are interested.

We have several het sock males like this one... just $99
geckodaddy_fattail_gecko_hetwhitesock_033013b_m_01_1024x1024.JPG

and het sock females like this one... just $99
geckodaddy_fattail_gecko_hetwhitesock_052313_f_01_1024x1024.JPG

we also have some whiteouts... like this female (lots of white and nice contrasting - exceptional whiteout)... just $399.00
geckodaddy_fattailgecko_whiteout_f_082513a_01_1024x1024.JPG

Shipping is a flat $50 to anywhere in the lower 48 states. Discounts for multiple geckos. Shipping to Hamm is also available. Please inquire
We guarantee live arrival and healthy geckos and insure all packages through shipyourreptiles. The safety and health of our geckos is our priority
Please visit us at Gecko Daddy - Welcome for more details or to view our projects page and learn more about the geckos we are working with.

Thanks so much for looking.

Best,
Chris Hansbrow
email:[email protected]
phone: 1(801)400-3298

Attachments

• geckodaddy_fattail_gecko_whitesock_female2_01.JPG
    geckodaddy_fattail_gecko_whitesock_female2_01.JPG
    296.7 KB · Views: 120
  • geckodaddy_fattail_gecko_whitesock_female_03.JPG
    geckodaddy_fattail_gecko_whitesock_female_03.JPG
    231.3 KB · Views: 124