Maybe gettin levis?

KiwisKeeper

hello!
im new to this forum and im interested in keeping a couple of levis. i have kept a leopard gecko, and numerous other reptiles but am interested in trying another type of gecko. i have 2 empty 55 gallon tanks that i would rather fill with a new type of gecko. thanks for the help!

Nick

TripleALeos

I have a question.... Where can I get breeding pair without breaking the bank?? Im not picky on morph or color.. Just want a breeding pair..

KiwisKeeper

haha same here. lowest i have seen them individually is 150-200$. im sure if you looked around long enough you would find a pair for around 400$ to 500$ but im still in the process of looking :main_huh:

KiwisKeeper

knobguy you have any answers on that one? i probably wont end up getting one until around mid november-december... but still. oh yeah! how much do you usually feed in one feeding and how often per week?

knobguy

Its hard to find them that cheap but look around and keep searching I have seen them that cheap before. That link is for australia only.:(

KiwisKeeper

dang. i thought so. yeah ill keep looking. im sure i will find one. cool thing i found while i was going through my old room is that there is a very secure plastic cabinet with 4, 8" high 12" long plastic housings. when it closes it snaps securely shut so i feel confident that escape would be pretty tough if i go along the breeding path.

KiwisKeeper

i was looking through the event calender and i noticed the New England Herp Expo. i have never been to one but i really want to go. it looks pretty cool.

KiwisKeeper

yay! im pretty sure now im going to the rep expo so that will be cool. i think im probably going to get some levis but i dont know... we shall see :)

Visit our friends