Me//

• Thread starter Reptile_le00man7mm
  • Start date
R

Reptile_le00man7mm

Well hello all..!
My name is Michael..

I do not currently have any leoapard geckos.. but i did buy my GF(geckoMandi) 2.

I love reptiles.. they are my passion!! I have a freind here local that breeds leos. He has all kinds of morphs.. the coolest i think being the raptors!! Well thats about it i guess. Ill post pics of my snake setups and racks later.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

GeckoMandi

Hi I guess you did decide to join!

He is already started to like leo's, hehehe. Thanks to me it's all I talk about.

R

Russ S

welcome to the forum Michael
Mandi, just give him a gecko already so he doesn't feel left out ......hehe

G

GeckoMandi

Russ S said:
welcome to the forum Michael
Mandi, just give him a gecko already so he doesn't feel left out ......hehe
I think he plans on getting a Raptor, I don't care for them to much.

R

Reptile_le00man7mm

Thanks all.. yeah since i got her the 2.. i really am beggining to like them more. Ive always been into snakes and mean critters..gators, monitors, etc. But change is good i guess!!!h

B

breed leos

hi mike have a good time hear i know i did. what a kawinkydink my name is mike to.:D

Franks_Geckos

Leopard Gecko Addict
Reptile_le00man7mm said:
Thanks all.. yeah since i got her the 2.. i really am beggining to like them more. Ive always been into snakes and mean critters..gators, monitors, etc. But change is good i guess!!!h

Change is good. Welcome, Michael. I used to have some mean critters too, but with them is always the fear of getting bit or tail whipped or clawed up every time you need to clean a tank or cage. Leos rarely bite and are definitely active and fun to watch. After some time, the only time I got a thrill from my Alligator Snappers or my Argentine Horned Frog was when they ate, otherwise, they were just more of a pain to clean up after. :D

Visit our friends