Member Pics, give them up!!!

Krow

Senior pictures, and yes my grad class is only us 3. In the white shirt is my boyfriend Ian, then me and Cody.

May 2010

And a fun photo...lol.

Krow

Thanks guys :)

Heres a new one of me... Inside my hair looks blonde, but when I go outside like the pics above, my hair looks red, idk...

Last edited:

Lady Shoey

http://38d1.zapd.co/
Hello! Not that you can actually see much of my face!

ladyshoey

Last edited:

Krow

Me and Kirsa playing around with the camera this morning at 4:46 am, lol. 7/16/2010

Me and my corn snake, Mina.

And me with my kenyan sand boa, Sonya.
DSC04528.jpg

Krow

Got my first tattoo on Friday the 20th in Aug., 2010. I designed it and I love it!!

2 of my great passions, Art and Reptiles mixed into one, yay ^.^

And heres a pic of me and my new snake. Female rough scaled sand boa, she still needs a name. She was born in mid Feb.

Krow

Heres me with the lead gutairist from Brian 'Head' Welch's group, this was at 40 Fest on Saturday the 21st of August. The guy with the red hair is my friend Ben and the guy behind me is my boyfriend's cousin, Cody.

And heres me drinking at a BBQ with my family, Im the one standing in the black shirt.

And heres me with my love, Ian.

monkeytechahoo

Guess I'll post some of myself. *lol* I'm Klunk's perch, the birds' perch, my kids & 3rd husband, TMNT Tour, my daughter caught me alone *lol* and my favorite squirrel monkey, we named Ten and spoiled him totally rotten, that gave his life for a Alzheimer study a few years ago.

Visit our friends