More Baby Pics - goochie goochie goo...

DanTheFireman

Hopefully the color will intensify like they usually do. It's amazing how even when you have a large number of them that the prettiest ones always grow a little faster. lol

Franks_Geckos

Leopard Gecko Addict
I actually really like "Firewater" as opposed to a Las Vegas Sunglow or Rainwater Hybino. Firewater is definitely catchy....hmmmmm..... I'll have to remember that name.....lol

DanTheFireman

Franks_Geckos said:
I actually really like "Firewater" as opposed to a Las Vegas Sunglow or Rainwater Hybino. Firewater is definitely catchy....hmmmmm..... I'll have to remember that name.....lol
Yeah, it's so hard to keep track with all the insane looking things hatching out in everybody's collections. For example, take Urban's "Tornados". People that produce a large number of good tangs will get some of those even with no Urban blood in them but Craig jumped on it first. So what's an old fireman to do ? The tang in there is descended from a pair that was acquired from a gentleman named Ron Hatcher in the mid-90s. I can hardly wait to see what Jeremy comes up with for those new Bells. Great Bells Of Fire ??

DanTheFireman

leopardgecko95 said:
I love the one in the second picture that is on the rock.Is it a tang albino?:main_robin:
Yes, she's a [(Bold jungle x Redstripe) x RW] x sib. The goal is to get some thick bold markings - too early to tell yet but the color is encouraging.

Visit our friends