More Hatchlings and some ?s please help

123herps

Okay, I just had new hatchlings that threw me off guard. Let me first start by saying that I bought a group of 1.4 leopard geckos from a reptile show that were all 1yr old. The person I bought them from was not a breeder and had aquired them from a trade. The male is a visual mack snow and the females are visual albinos that were also supposed to be mack snow, that has been proven, besides that info I didn't know much else.

Tonight I had these beautiful little geckos take me by surprise.

Does this mean the male is het albino? I'm more curious about the little guy that isn't banded. Is he/she a albino super snow? He/She has solid ruby red eyes. I've already produced 2 SS, 1 Snow, 1 albino snow? and 1 albino super snow? correct?

I've attached pics of all in ? to help. Thanks in advance.

Vision Geckos

visiongeckos.com
Any with red eyes are automatically albino. Any with SOLID BLACK eyes are super snow possibly het albino. Any with black eyes, but NOT solid, are mack snow possibly het albino. Any with solid AND red eyes are albino super snow. We won't be able to tell you which strand of albino without eye photos.

L-G-C

More than just leos now
Well from the first photo I would say the Tremper strain. Nice ss abino, can't wait till my geckos start laying eggs and bueaties like these hatch out.

123herps

Thanks. I already know they are the tremper strain. Thanks for helping me out. It just wasn't expected since I didn't plan on the male being het albino. Pretty kewl though!!

Visit our friends