Morph identification

Gabe132

Hi all, I really need help identifying this crested gecko. I saw the unique pattern and had to pick it up. Here is a photo. Any help is appreciated.

thank you!
B65E77F3-1D9C-4C03-85B4-D21F2E7EBFF4.jpeg

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
I'm no good with crestie morphs (they all look brown to me, unless they're not), but since the eyelash-looking scales on the sides of the back look to be white from shoulder to rump, I would imagine it's a pinstripe. As far as the rest of it, there are flames and harlequins and brindles and it's all Greek to me as well as all those interesting synonyms for . . . brown.
Hopefully someone else can be helpful about the pattern.

Aliza

Gabe132

No worries, IMO this is a normal morph, I have a Leo that looks almost exactly like him, but with more black dots. Also, your might be a giant leopard gecko, judging from the look of his overall figures that he posses that a giant would have. My cousin has a giant and yours looks quite similar.

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
No worries, IMO this is a normal morph, I have a Leo that looks almost exactly like him, but with more black dots. Also, your might be a giant leopard gecko, judging from the look of his overall figures that he posses that a giant would have. My cousin has a giant and yours looks quite similar.
I'm assuming you've put this in the wrong thread since this is about your crestie and you're posting about a leo!

Aliza

Visit our friends