Morph question (pet quality)

Noroelle

Hey Guys, I'm new with Leopard Geckos and we bought 2 beautiful female Leopard Geckos around 2 month ago. We boguht them from a Pet Store, so we dont have any informations in the genes.
I dont intend to breed or Something I'm actually just curious bout what you would say to this little Beauty over here. I Love her colours, she ist Bright yellow with Light Brown dots and hast conplete black Eyes. WE named her Yuna. Can you tell something bout the Morph or wont this work without genes? Like I Said, I'm just curious.
Thanks for any replies.

Attachments

• IMG_20230622_195536.jpg
    IMG_20230622_195536.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20230622_195607.jpg
    7 MB · Views: 5

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
She is certainly a gorgeous gecko. She's a stripe, which means that instead of hatching with black and yellow bands that go side to side (and which eventually break up into spots), she hatched with broken bands that may have lined up to look as if there were bands going from shoulder to back legs. You can see that her pattern is more of a vertical stripe than a horizontal stripe. Her solid eyes, as well as the white tip of her nose and her white legs indicates that she also has the eclipse trait. you can google some of this to see other examples.

Aliza

Visit our friends