Morph Question??

Maryelizabeth

3 Year Member
I have two baby cresties, and I would love to know what morph they are.
I can identify Leo morphs, but cresties are so foreign to me.
Could you help me out??
Thanks!!

Here's Ollie

030.jpg

029.jpg

Ollie and Pim
035.jpg

Geckomaster743

I wouldn't be any Help because i don't have any and it would be a while before i do some research and get my own but i have to say They are a Cute Pair of Crested!

Gopherhockey03

Ollie is awesome! He's for sure a Harlequin. But Idk about Pim either! I would say he's a Mustard Flame Gecko.

Maryelizabeth

3 Year Member
I looked on the Pangea reptile site, and from what I can guess from their morph guide, I would call him a Dalmation Flame Harlequin.
The breeder I got him from made sure I noticed his little dalmations spots before I bought him. He seemed very proud of them. lol.

Josh2

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
I'm not much morph help but those are some real pretty cresties! you must be a proud mama! :)

Styx

Ollie is a harlequin with some dash pinstriping, Dalmatian spots, and kneecaps. Pim is a "clean" (not spots) patternless with kneecaps. :3

Maryelizabeth

3 Year Member
Thanks!
I house them together, and Ollie is now definetly a boy, and Pim is a girl.

Any Idea what their babies will look like??
I know its hard to tell, but I'm so excited!

Jetfire

That's the awesome thing with crestie genetics, it's like shooting craps...no way to tell what's gonna pop it's cute little head out of the egg. From my experience, the babies tend to (loosely) resemble the mothers patterns. I had a creamsickle harlequin female,a golden tiger female, and my last female was an olive green patternless with crazy white fringing, and I only had a buckskin superdalmatian male.the last 6 babies that hatched were 4 orange/red tigers, and 2 harlequins. They all exhibited a fair about of spotting, though..

Maryelizabeth

3 Year Member
Thats what I figured, about it being hard to tell.
I am really hoping that they are patternless like their mom, with dalmation spots like their dad. That would make me so happy.
They are both a lot bigger now, and Ollie had developed a lot more bigger, darker spots.

Geckomaster743

;) Pim is the Cutest. Im very fond of Brighter Crested Geckos, Like Styx's Crested Sakura. She's a Pastel Pink Dalmatian.

Visit our friends