Morph

david arenas

Hey guys, I just recently got this leopard gecko and was wondering if any of you know what morph he is

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 49

Josh2

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
How's your leopard doing these days? Any updates on him?

Tialung

Aliza what are you seeing that makes you think it is not in good health? Just trying to learn so I can see what you are seeing.

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
I will admit that what I actually may have been seeing was a misleading picture angle. From the angle of the picture I originally was concerned that the gecko seems to be dragging its belly rather than walking up on its legs and it seemed to have a skinny tail. It may very well be that it will look completely different to me if you take a picture of it from above.

Aliza

Tialung

I will admit that what I actually may have been seeing was a misleading picture angle. From the angle of the picture I originally was concerned that the gecko seems to be dragging its belly rather than walking up on its legs and it seemed to have a skinny tail. It may very well be that it will look completely different to me if you take a picture of it from above.

Aliza

I have trouble taking pictures of Tialung. Sometimes at an angle his tail looks thin. My camera stinks and he is always moving so I can see what your saying.

Josh2

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
Snap some more photos for us, even if they're not Ansel Adams quality! ;) :)

Visit our friends