Moved embryo

KashMoneyExotics

When my female laid her first clutch one if the eggs embryo was at the top if the egg, plain in sight. Probably about a week ago I candled them again and noticed that a vein moved to the side and the bottom of the egg is red, which is probably where the embryo is at. The egg still looks very healthy and are getting bigger. But I just wanted to see if I should be concerned?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KashMoneyExotics

The first clutch was laid on May 5th and was incubated at 81 degrees for the first there weeks. I slowly raised the temperature to around 83 degrees. About how much longer do I have to wait until they hatch?

She’s also developing her third clutch the second went bad, so I still only have 2 eggs.

tb144050

I incubated at a steady 81.3F (herpstat). My 3 hatchlings so far: 56 days + ___molded___, 58 days + 59 days (clutchmates).

For my next deli cup, I incubated at 81.3 until ALL the eggs (in that cup) reached day 22.....then I bumped up to 84F. So I am now on day 43 (for the oldest eggs) with this cup....I have NO IDEA when they will hatch...lol

Visit our friends