My Banded Geckos - For you Marcia

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Marcia,

I thought you needed some good news and something to bring a smile to your face. I decided to put my Adult Bandeds together today to see if they would breed, well, they didn't waste ANY time. After about 5 minutes, he still didn't "Break Ground", so I put them in the females enclosure and he still kept at it. Hopefully soon I will have little Banded Gecko eggs :)

P1260584.jpg

P1260583.jpg

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
Fantastic, Jeanne!!! :) <--- smile on my face.

Look for eggs in a couple of weeks! Call me if you need any tips on next boxes or incubation... YAY!!! My very first great-grand geckos from my bandeds!

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
He He! I am so excited! I can't wait to see little baby bandeds. I will definitely be calling you about them, I want to know everything there is to know about them.

I was a little nervous when first putting them together, because I still wasn't 100% positive the she was actually a "She", because of the bulges. It is going to be hard sexing these little ones when I start getting babies.

M

myk415

Congrats! I just had my second clutch hatch today! :main_thumbsup:

G

geckoben

WOW, way to go! Those banded geckos are neat, does anyone know if they are available in Canada?

GeckoStud

Fatty Fatty Boomballaty
Awesome news Jeanne! Those bandeds have the coolest patterns I've seen on any banded geckos. Hey uh... let me know if you have any extra when its all said and done huh? ;)

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
GeckoStud said:
Awesome news Jeanne! Those bandeds have the coolest patterns I've seen on any banded geckos. Hey uh... let me know if you have any extra when its all said and done huh? ;)

Sure :) I bought 2 extra babies from Marcia when I got these 2. I sold one of them already to someone local. If the other one turnes out Female, I am definately keeping it, but if it turns out Male, I will be selling him.

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
I still think they're gorgeous. I'd be interested in a pair of females this summer if you can sex them.

Aliza

GeckoStud

Fatty Fatty Boomballaty
Jeanne said:
Sure :) I bought 2 extra babies from Marcia when I got these 2. I sold one of them already to someone local. If the other one turnes out Female, I am definately keeping it, but if it turns out Male, I will be selling him.

:main_evilgrin: Awesome :main_evilgrin:

Visit our friends