my collection.

P

pac-man

heres Roy,first leopard gecko i ever got.found out as "he" got older that my mainm an Roy is a girl.
o well lol.
DSCF1279.jpg

heres Lisa,got "her" at hamburg show in PA..the breeder sold her to me when she was only 4 days old.i was just getting into leos then and i didnt care how old it was i just wanted "her"..found out hat Lisa is a male LOL
DSCF1283.jpg

heres Aylin,got her lancaster show for $15 because during the incubation period the power went out and her eyes are deformed.
DSCF1159.jpg

close up of eye,...
DSCF1162.jpg

heres Becca..not really a story for this one.i was given this one along with 2 others from some very nice people :)
DSCF1171.jpg

heres Stud,given to me...
newbee122.jpg

and Hannah..was also one of the 3 given to me :)
DSCF1366.jpg

heres Spud..i bought him at hamburg for $50...from the guy who gave me the 3 leos..
DSCF1264.jpg

heres Bruiser..my blizzard..got him at at havre de grace in maryland for $35.
DSCF1331.jpg

and last but not least..the one from havre de grace show that was a kinda rescue...i was looking at it but it was moving so muc and was only $20..the guy sold it to me for $15..i got it out to the car and took it out to look at it for a second..i notcied it had no back toes,its front feet wree pigion toed,it had shed stuck on its front feet,sand all over its face,and one eye doesnt open.i was going to take it back..bbut then thought that it may die if i give it back.so i kept it :)
named it "Lucky"..how original haah
DSCF1310.jpg

P

pac-man

oo and i am working on fattening them up for breeding soon :)

M

mayabear52

Nice collection...I specially like Lisa ( love his bold patterns)

T

TheHiddenGecko

Can Aylin eat on her own or do you have to hand feed her? Very cool geckos BTW.

P

pac-man

yes she can.but it takes a while for her to get one worm.she has bad coordination.

P

pac-man

im not sure.
i got her at lancaster show cuz it was like 5minutes from my old house lol.
but it was a girl who sold it to me

Visit our friends